As high-class consulting experts, we greatly increase the efficiency of enterprises by helping them use the latest in digital transformation technology.
InfoConsulting is a leading software and consulting integration company providing IT consulting and software implementation for IFS (Industrial Financial Systems) Infor and Enova 365, as well as a host of other technology and digital transformation software products.
InfoConsulting is a rapidly growing company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland and has more than 200 employees working in 4 countries across Central and Eastern Europe, including Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary.
InfoConsulting Company Stats
- The company employs more than 200 people across four countries in the Central and Eastern European Region.
- InfoConsulting has worked on more than 30 implementations of IFS in Poland but have a further 70+ IFS implementations for foreign national and multinational companies across the globe.
- In terms of ERP, digital transformation and other consulting projects, our portfolio consists of 300+ companies that have trusted InfoConsulting with their complex IT Software implementation projects.
- Our team of 200+ employees includes specialists across a wide range of industries and we have completed business consulting projects including: Manufacturing, construction, retail, wholesale, services, education, etc.
- Our average implementation time for a full-scale ERP implementation project ranges between 9-12 months, while our average consulting projects are between 3-6 months
InfoConsulting Company History
The company was founded by Miroslaw Kaminski in 1999. Kaminski had started the company after previously working as a consultant with two of the Big 6 consulting companies followed by a spell as Finance Director at one of the first big multinationals to enter Poland.
InfoConsulting has been a leader in the areas of ERP and digital transformation consulting and implementation in the CEE market for over 20 years and has built a solid reputation for high-quality software implementation and consulting services. For the first ten years the company focused on general IT consulting projects for companies based in Poland. However, from 2010, the company developed it’s advanced business solutions division which focuses on delivering ERP implementations across the globe.
Kaminski has continued to grow the company since 2010, firstly by growing organically, but as the company has become more successful, the company has, over the last two years, started acquiring other smaller businesses to extend its capabilities both from an industry expert perspective but also to gain more reach geographically and globally.
Plans are now in place to start operations in the Nordics during 2020.
We form a team of experts with high competencies, and aim to deliver advanced IT solutions to our clients to support their businesses. We care for comprehensive development, and constantly improve our skills and expand our knowledge. We follow the current market trends, offering the best available solutions that are tailored to individual expectations.
We are a strong team. We know that we can achieve more together, and therefore we cooperate with and support each other. We are building friendly relations and a partnership with our clients, trying to fully understand their needs.
The trust that our clients and co-workers place in us is our greatest asset. Through our diligence and engagement we build an image of a trustworthy business partner, taking care of the information entrusted to us.