Pursuant to Art. 13.1 and Art. 13.2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L119/1), we inform you as follows:
- Your personal data Controller is InfoConsulting Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Grzybowska 2/36, 00-131 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000348016, NIP 5252470392, REGON 142170628, with its share capital of PLN 1,218,000.00.
For all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the appointed Data Protection Officer at: .
- Purposes of processing:Your personal data is / will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ongoing communication with us which is a legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- the conclusion and performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- fulfilment of tax and insurance contribution obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- surveys of opinions about us (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- to comply with obligations under the GDPR (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), e.g. to evidence compliance with the information obligation,
- to establish, assert or defend claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- for the purpose of marketing the products and services we offer (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Your personal data will be shared with our subcontractors who will process it on our instructions, e.g. law firms, auditors, hosting company, external accountants, couriers, Poczta Polska S.A., other transport companies, banks, as well as with the competent state authorities on the basis of applicable legal regulations.Personal data may also be transferred between Group companies on the basis of a co-administration agreement. The Group companies include: InfoConsulting Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/36, 00-131 Warszawa, InfoConsulting Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/36, 00-131 Warszawa, InfoConsulting Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/36, 00-131 Warszawa, InfoConsulting Advisory Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/36, 00-131 Warszawa and InfoSourcing Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/36, 00-131 Warszawa. Authorised persons who are used by Group companies on a continuous basis to carry out their tasks (employees and associates) are also recipients of the data.
- Storage limitation:The Controller will process your personal data until the end of the contract or until you object – whichever comes first. Thereafter, the Controller will store the data until the statute of limitations for the claims.
- Your rights:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to rectify/complete the data,
- the right to data deletion,
- the right to limitation of processing,
- the right to data portability,
- right to object to your personal data processing,
- the right to file complaints with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Duty to provide data:The provision of personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract and, with regard to personal data processed for tax and insurance contribution purposes, a legal obligation, while in other respects it is a condition for the Controller to pursue its legitimate interest.
We endeavour to provide every means of physical, technical and organisational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.